If you are a domain admin and want to bring your organization to imMail, please see the valuable tips we have for you:
Create a domain
If you are not registered in imMail:
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Insert your email address.
- Go to your email and copy the 6-digit confirmation code. Then paste it on your screen.
- Insert you name, surname, and password.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on “Register”.
- As soon as you login, click on the “Settings” button on the upper right of your screen and see if you are able to access “Manage Domain”. If you are not, it means that someone before you signed up to imMail and is already the domain admin.
Invite people from your organization to your domain
As soon as you create a domain in imMail, you can invite people from your organization to join the domain. To do that:
- Click on the “Settings” button upper right your screen.
- Click on “Manage Domain”.
- Click on “Collaborators”.
- Click on “New”.
- Type the email addresses of the collaborators you want to invite.
- Select the “Profile”.
- Click on “Add”.
The person you are inviting is going to receive an invitation link via email to join your domain on imMail.